Bestech Energy Group –
US BASED - Bestech Energy Corps.
NIGERIA BASED - Bestech Energy Limited
- 1 - Specialists in making green energy dramatically cheaper through installation of the most energy efficient appliances
- 2 - Bestech principals have over 100 years of experience in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- 3 - Specialists in engineering design, procurement, project management, installation, construction and maintenance of renewable green energy and energy efficient technology.
- 4 - Experienced, Innovative Energy Experts
- 5 - Finalist in the World Bank Lighting Africa Competition, Accra Ghana, May 2-8, 2008!
- 6 - Distributor, designer, procurer, and installer of unique, innovative, green energy equipment, accessories, and technologies
- 7 - Bestech ENERGY combines this experience, knowledge, and growing inventory of unique, energy efficiency equipment and accessories to provide Modular distributed Green Energy Solutions (MDGE Solutions) in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), including Solar, Wind, and Micro-Hydro Energy Technologies. This is the key to reducing the electrical loads in buildings in order to make the installation of renewable energy solutions affordable.
Bestech offers effective path forward towards increasing sustainable electric power supply and various distributed energy solutions to both rural as well as urban areas. Find below the key benefits of Bestech MODULAR distributed GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS:
- Modular Distributed Solar Power System is the energy concept for the future that is good worldwide for both rural and urban areas in both advanced and developing countries.
- Green Energy alternative is the fastest way to power Africa’s home and businesses!
- Africa needs electric power to industrialize and it is just not there!
- Distributive Renewable (Solar, Wind & Micro-hydro) power supply will not require expensive power grids or gas pipe lines, and hence can be implemented on a fast-track basis
- Green Energy is reliable, renewable, silent, clean, eco-friendly, emission-free energy source.
- Incredibly Very Low Maintenance Cost, coupled with reduction or elimination of electricity bills, generators and hunt for diesel, reduction of impact on global warming, and reliable supply of electricity.
- Although Capital Cost may be high for now, Total Cost (Capital + Operating) will eventually be lower.
- Most of Africa near the equator is blessed with abundant solar energy with high solar radiation of about 5.5 kWh/m2 per day, ranging from 3.5 to 7.0 kWh/m2 per day.
- Lastly, Bestech ENERGY uses high quality equipment and accessories for its professional installation.
Bestech Energy's mission is to bring prosperous future to both advanced and developing countries, especially Africa by providing clean, reliable, affordable Modular distributed Green Energy Solutions (MDGE Solutions).
- To manufacture and sell unique, energy efficient, high quality, reliable, durable, and long lasting renewable energy equipment and accessories.
- To combine energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies in equipment design, manufacture, procurement, installation and maintenance of lower cost, affordable, and reliable distributive electrical systems for both urban and rural areas.
- To demonstrate various applications of modular distributed green energy solutions.
To accomplish this mission and goals, Bestech uses a TWO-PRONG ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGY.
First, Bestech uses strategic partnerships to acquire the skills set required to rise to efficient, reliable and high quality performance level on its immediate projects, while using these experienced personnel to train more permanent employees, especially contract manufacturers.
Second, Bestech establishes a couple of supplier agreements in the form of distributorships and dealerships.
In addition to experienced members of board of directors and management team, Bestech has set up an advisory board to guide it in making correct management decisions and also to assist it in "landing" the type of projects that will accelerate its growth.
The figure below illustrates the concept.
The gravity of shortage of electricity in Nigeria is well known and documented. Rural dwellers are hit the hardest because of the absence of grids and even where grids exist; the distribution of electricity is highly unreliable. Currently kerosene, wood and dry cells are used for lighting and cooking. But even the wood availability is dwindling just as kerosene has been priced out of reach of the average rural dweller.
MODULAR DISTRIBUTED GREEN ENERGY SYSTEMS - (MDGE Systems)
Deployment of renewable power technologies will not require long distance power transmission and gas distribution lines and will therefore serve as the best way to accelerate the provision of electricity that will alleviate poverty by significantly impacting the standard of living of local economies in rural Africa.
Unfortunately, the capital cost for renewable technologies, in particular solar PV technology is comparatively expensive and this is where Bestech comes in. Bestech has renewable power systems that are designed for deployment in rural areas through using distributed energy efficiency ideas, coupled with unique equipment and accessories to reduce the cost of deploying Modular distributed Green Energy Systems (MDGES) and therefore making it affordable for rural areas. Bestech's MDGE Systems would serve as model for rural communities. Successful demonstration of MDGES will lead to bandwagon of private investments on deployment of MDGE Systems in Africa.